Specifications: Speaker size: 50mm Impedance: 16Ω±15% Sensitivity: 119±3dB Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz Microphone: 6.0x2.7mm Microphone sensitivity: -38±3dB Microphone impedance: 2.2KΩ Directionality: omni-directional Cable length: 2.0M±0.15 LED working voltage: DC5V±5% Working current: ≤100mA Headset jack: USB+3.5mm
Tips: Because the volume of the default microphone of each computer system is different, it may cause you to feel that the sound is low when you first use the headset microphone. If you encounter this problem, please follow the steps below to manually adjust the microphone volume to an appropriate volume.
1. Find the sound switch icon in the lower right corner of the desktop, right-click, and click the recording device.
2. From the dialog that pops up, click Recording Device.
3. Click Record and double-click the microphone option.
4. Click the level from the newly popped dialog.
5. Manually tune the microphone volume to an appropriate position.
6. Complete the operation. If you are not satisfied with the volume of the microphone, please adjust it again according to the above steps.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Add $XX.XX to unlock secret offer
CONGRATS! YOU GET FREE SHIPPING!
(Orders Shipped in the US only)
Your cart is reserved for [urgency_time_remaining] minutes!